We need your help this Christmas to continue to fund vital research.
This year we’re bringing back our Sepsis doesn’t care it’s Christmas campaign to try and raise money over the festive period. This year, more than ever, we really need your support. The impact of COVID-19 has decimated our fundraising in 2020, sporting events and get-togethers have been cancelled and as some of our key fundraising activities, this means the charity has taken a hit.
We desperately need your help to raise money and continue to support our research into sepsis. While events might not be going ahead, there are still lots of ways to raise money and support a local charity this Christmas with donations, virtual events and gift-giving – see below for our 12 easy ways to help support us this Christmas.
Watch our campaign video below – and please share on social so we can raise awareness of the devastating impact of Sepsis.
12 ways to help support Sepsis Research this Christmas
- Purchase a Christmas bauble or star with your own personalised message and place it on our virtual Christmas Tree. It’s an ideal way to remember a loved one, say a big thank you or mark an occasion. Click here to donate.
- Donate the price of your morning commute or lunchtime cuppa to our virtual charity bucket collection. A few pounds per person can make a world of difference – visit the Sepsis Research Virtual Bucket Collection – JustGiving page here!
- Get active & festive by taking part in our virtual Santa dash. Just dig out your Santa suit or don your Santa hat and walk, jog, run or dance your way to your target distance! Ask friends, family and colleagues to make a donation and help support a good cause. Join the challenge here.
- Christmas Party cancelled? Why not join the #XmasPartyHeroes campaign and ask your company to donate to Sepsis Research FEAT. More info can be found here.
- Make 2021 extra special and nominate Sepsis Research FEAT to become your Charity of the Year. Your support will help fund our research and UK wide sepsis awareness campaigns – click here to find out more.
- Visit our web shop here to purchase our charity Christmas cards, gorgeous silver pendants & keyrings or branded items which would be ideal as stocking fillers. All sales help contribute to our vital work.
- Why not raffle an additional day annual leave for a staff member. Everyone loves an extra day off and this simple idea can raise a surprising amount of money – click here to make your donation
- Put a twist on your office Secret Santa this year and give a gift that could help save lives. Instead of buying novelty gifts, embrace the true spirit of Christmas and make a ‘secret’ donation to Sepsis Research FEAT, so that we can continue to raise awareness of life-threatening sepsis.
- Shop with AmazonSmile and Sepsis Research FEAT will receive 0.5% of eligible purchases with no fees and at no extra cost to you. Just visit www.smile.amazon.com. Or shop via EasyFundraising. Over 4,300 shops and sites will donate to Sepsis Research FEAT at no extra cost to you – so you can raise donations when you buy gifts, decorations, your festive food shopping or anything else!
- Donate by Text – simply text SEPSIS to 70085 to donate £10. This costs £10 plus a standard rate message.
- Not a fan of writing cards? Make a donation in lieu of sending Christmas cards by visiting our Just Giving page here.
- COVID doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the Christmas fun- organise a virtual office social event to bring everyone together for some festive cheer. It could be cocktails, karaoke or a Christmas pub quiz- let your imagination go wild! To donate visit our donations page here.
No matter how you support us, you will be making a vital contribution to our work and will help us in our mission to #stopsepsisnow.