Payroll Giving – also known as as Give As You Earn or Workplace Giving – is a very simple way for employees to make regular, tax-free donations to us.
What is payroll giving?
- Payroll giving is a tax free and flexible way for employees to make donations to charity straight from their salary before tax is deducted
What are the benefits for you as an employer?
- Quick and easy to set up and run, Payroll Giving is a great way to demonstrate commitment to the causes that your employees care about
- Simple to set up
- Fantastic way to enhance employee fundraising
- Gets employees involved in making a difference
- Enhances the charitable giving of your business
- A possibility of getting the Government’s coveted Payroll Giving Quality Mark Award
What are the benefits to an employee?
- Simple to sign up
- Tax effective
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues for bigger impact to charity
- Employer matched giving
If you would like to set up and or promote Payroll Giving at your workplace, we would love to talk to you. We can arrange an engaging promotion tailored to your specific needs.
For more information contact us here!