Please consider leaving a gift to Sepsis Research in your Will. Any gift you leave, large or small, will make a direct difference to our work. We promise that any gift you leave will be used to further the aims of Sepsis Research.
There are different ways in which you can leave a gift to Sepsis Research:
- you can leave a percentage of what is left after you have looked after your loved ones (residuary legacy);
- a fixed sum of money (pecuniary legacy);
- or even an item (specific legacy).
Our pledge to you:
- We’ll answer any questions openly and transparently
- This decision is yours to make and we will never put you under any pressure
- Family and friends always come first – we fully understand this
- We’ll use your gift wisely and effectively
- You don’t have to tell us your decision – we respect your right to privacy
- You can come and see our research in action and hear more about our work – just get in touch
If you would like to leave a gift for Sepsis Research in your will, please ask your solicitor to record our full details, including our charity number as follows:
- Sepsis Research (Fiona Elizabeth Agnew Trust)
- Registered charity number SC044017
- Registered address 89 Seaward Street, Glasgow G41 1HJ
We always recommend you see a solicitor to ensure your Will is valid and legal. They will be able to advise you on how to write or amend your Will and how to make the of most your Inheritance Tax Allowance.
You can also set up an in memory page on JustGiving here