Making a gift in your Will is a personal matter. It can be a balance of providing for loved ones, alongside a gesture to support our charitable objectives.
If you decide to leave a gift to Sepsis Research (FEAT) in your Will, we would recommend you see a solicitor to ensure your Will is valid and legal.
We have partnered with McClure Solicitors who can offer a FREE Will writing service, a FREE Will Review service and a special Price Power of Attorney Service. They can be contacted on 0800 852 1999 to discuss your requirements and they will do the rest. Just quote ‘Sepsis Research (FEAT)’
There are different ways in which you can leave a gift to Sepsis Research:
- you can leave a percentage of what is left after you have looked after your loved ones (residuary legacy);
- a fixed sum of money (pecuniary legacy);
- or even an item (specific legacy).
If you would like to leave a gift for Sepsis Research in your will, please ask your solicitor to record our full details, including our charity number as follows:
Sepsis Research (Fiona Elizabeth Agnew Trust)
Registered charity number SC049399
Registered address 89 Seaward Street, Glasgow G41 1HJ
Our pledge to you:
- We’ll answer any questions openly and transparently
- This decision is yours to make and we will never put you under any pressure
- Family and friends always come first – we fully understand this
- We’ll use your gift wisely and effectively
- You don’t have to tell us your decision – we respect your right to privacy
- You can come and see our research in action and hear more about our work – just get in touch
Sepsis Research (FEAT) is the UK’s only dedicated sepsis research charity. Its aim is to put a stop to sepsis. Sepsis is indiscriminate and can affect anyone, from babies to the oldest among us.
Someone dies from sepsis every four hours. Our hope is that in the future, no one will suffer the loss of a loved one or be affected by this terrible condition. By leaving a gift in your Will, you will fund vital research, raise awareness and help put a stop to sepsis.
You can also set up an in-memory page on JustGiving here
For more information about the services McClure Solicitors are providing, please watch the videos below.